You can make this personalized word art as a gift for Valentine’s Day. Tagxedo.com will take your words, in a shape you choose, in colors you pick and even in a fonts you choose.
Here is how:
1. Go to Tagxedo.com
2. Go to the create page, the tab is on the top right
3. At the top of the left hand side pick “Load”
4. In the lower half of the box, type in any words you want, like, love, joy, spouse, Friend, partner… Any words you want to stay together type as one word, ValentinesDay, HappyBirthday,
5. Hit submit. See the note at #7–Also, any time you get the theme, font, or orientation just right, click the lock button by that attribute to save it.
6. Then most of the way down the box on the left click “shape” a bunch of options will pop up. Pick any which strikes your fancy!
7. Tagxedo will fill it with your words. Don’t worry if they’re not all there right now, and there are no number. We will get to that later.
8. Click Theme, a selection of color pallets will pop up, try a bunch until you find the right one. Also, clicking on the same button will change which color is most dominant. You can also do this by clicking color on the left side menu.
9. Just above the Twitter and Facebook options, click : “Word/Layout options…” First click the Word tab.
10. This is where you tell it to recognize numbers, or punctuation. Play with these options choosing yes and no and see how it changes your word art.
11. Next go to the Layout tab. Emphasis is how many big words you have, and how big they are, the higher the number the bigger the words. Maximum word count is the total number of words in your shape. The higher the count the more words, try it with lots and only a few. Tightness is how closely packed your words are. Play with the other options until you’re happy.
12. Now go up to Font, near the top on the right hand side. See if changing the font makes it even better. If you like it, lock it!
13. Next try the various orientations, when you are happy, Lock it!
14. You should be about ready to save your art to your pictures on your computer. At the top, click–save, share, print. Save it as you would a picture, you can even pick the size–more pixels, bigger picture! Then print it off, Or better yet order your art to be made as a T-shirt, or Tote etc. There are some advanced options such as loading pictures which I haven’t tried yet. But I can’t wait!
By the way, I made all these images in about a couple of hours with no directions, it is that easy! This site is so much fun, think what great gift you could make for friends or grandparents. The prices seem fair to me for the products, and while I’d love for them to sponsor me; they don’t even know I exist!
Happy almost Valentine’s Day, I have some recipes to share, but I was having so much fun with this that I won’t get them up until tomorrow!