- “There’s this thing called Google, mom!”
- Commenting on your own blog, before anyone else, would be like “liking” your own status on Facebook, mom.
- Don’t try to explain technology to others when you barely understand it yourself, mom.
- If you fear what I will write on YOUR blog, maybe you shouldn’t have asked me to set it up and given me the password, mom
- Just because the Internet page offers a million options doesn’t mean you need to use all of them, mom.
Just because “that’s what other people do” doesn’t make it right, mom.
LOL means laugh out loud, not lots of love, mom.
I’ll help you, but you should seriously consider learning how to do this all by yourself, mom.
First go to…oh, forget it, I’ll do it for you, mom.
- Don’t push me, I brought your Blog, Facebook, Pinterest, and Etsy accounts onto the web, and I can delete them anytime I want to, mom.
- I know this seems harsh right now, but you’ll appreciate it one day, mom.
Your Daughter/Technology Associate